Structural Engineering Services
- Optimisation and Value Engineering.
- Peer review work.
- Reinforced concrete structures from simple to sophisticated structures.
- Steel Structures including long-span roofs and heavy industrial structures.
- Composite columns, beams and slabs.
- Prestress elements including post and pre-tension.
- Lateral analysis and design for wind and seismic.
- Shoring structural design.
- Timber Structures.
- Precast and Tilt-up structures.
- Retention structures.
- Footings and piles.
- Raft foundation on sand soil or piles.
- Infrastructure culverts and ground tanks.
- Strengthening, repairing and remedial work using conventional ways and FRP Composites.
- Transmission lines, poles and overhead wiring structures.
- Structural assessment reports.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Revit and 3D modeling.
- CAD documentation.
Specialised Structural Engineering Services
- Design of high-rise building including highly-eccentric and slender structures.
- Design active/passive damping systems.
- Vibration analysis and design.
- Non-linear buckling analysis and design.
- Pushover, Cyclic and time-history analysis.
- Building/Infrastructure seismic and fatigue evaluation.
Construction Engineering Services
- Construction feasibility and optimisation studies.
- Construction supervision.
- In-site technical assistance.
- Dilapidation survey reports, pre and post construction.
- Multi-Storey Commercial and Residential developments.
- Government and community buildings.
- Education facilities.
- Healthcare structures.
- Retail and shopping centres.
- Car Park buildings.
- Industrial warhouses, sheds and hangers.
- Sport facilities.
- Modular structures.
© 2019 Copyright ALJ CONSULTING ENGINEERS PTY LTD