Managing Director - Structural Division Manager
(PhD St,MSc, CPEng, NER, RPEQ, MIEAust, M.ACI)
Professional Registrations and Affiliations
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng)
- National Professional Engineer Register (NER)
- Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ)
- Member, Institution of Engineers, Australia (MIEAust)
- Memeber, American Concrete Institute (ACI).
- Philosophy of Doctrine PhD – structural engineering
- Master of Science 'MSc' in Structural Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science 'BSc' in Civil Engineering.
- Slender high-rise building.
- Implementing active/passive damping systems.
- Structural wind mitigation process.
- Buckling analysis.
- Implementing effective combination of structural systems and materials to achieve cost-effective, buildable, and time-effective designs.
- Value Engineering and construction feasibility.
- Long-span roofs including stadium covering.
- Comprehensive knowledge about structural behavior.
- Progressive demolishing design.
- Deep excavation and soil retention experience and knowledge.
- Composite and steel structures.
- Strengthening, repairing and remedial works using tradition methods and FRP composites.
- Long-proven record of lead design teams for iconic structures in Australia and globally.
- Market understanding of all costs associated with different structural systems and its influence in the construction program.
- Successful leadership record with International consultants across the globe.
Ayman is a Chartered Structural Professional Engineer who has over 17 years of design and management experience. He has an extended experience in Australia and worldwide through working with reputable and international consultants. He specializes in high-rise buildings, structural dynamics, composite structures, finite element modeling, and analysis and design FRP strengthening/repairing systems. Ayman led design teams to successfully deliver a broad range of structures including educational, residential, commercial, industrial, mixed-use, healthcare buildings, oil & gas, infrastructures, and sports structures.
He is recognised by clients to be a skilled problem-solver with a focus on safety, cost, constructability, and sustainability. Being aware of and involved in testing and implementing modern structural practices, He personally emphasis on implement sustainability and modern-trends in the design of all projects. He participates in all design phases from concept to design documentation and he performs the final check over any submission before authorise.
After building his experience and quickly ascending to senior and management roles at international engineering firms, Ayman took the lead and initiate ALJ Consulting Engineers PTY LTD to promote the structural engineering services across Australia with a focus on creativity, innovation, cost-effective, and modern design approaches. In a short time, ALJ Consulting Engineers have developed a reputation for delivering work of the highest quality and record time. The focus on economic designs has directly generated significant construction cost savings to our clients.
With this success, ALJ Consulting Engineers have rapidly built a loyal client base and leading the way to be one of the most trusted structural consultants in Australia.
© 2019 Copyright ALJ CONSULTING ENGINEERS PTY LTD